Follow these instructions to add the BroadProximity Tag or Pixel to your website
Select your websites platform to begin.
Adding BroadProximity code to WordPress
The tracking code for BroadProximity must be placed in thesection of your website. In WordPress, there are multiple ways to accomplish this. Here are the methods we found to work the best.
Method 1: Adding code through your WordPress Theme
Method 2: Use a Plugin
1. Once signed into your WordPress website, go to Plugins and click Add New.
2. We Recommend Using the plugin Head, Footer and Post Injections by Stefano Lissa. BroadProximity has no affiliation with this plugin or author. If you have another plugin already that you would prefer to use, that should be okay, as there are many alternatives. We have found this one easy to use and it works well.
3. Use the search terms “Head, Footer” and press Enter/Return on your keyboard to search.
4. Click Install Now to the plugin called “Head, Footer and Post Injections”
Go to Plugins and Activate your newly installed plugin.
6. Go to Settings and click Header and Footer
In the first tab named Head and footer, insert your code into the first text box.
This will add the BroadProximity code to every page of your website.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
That’s it! BroadProximity will start identifying your visitors to create leads and opportunities from your web traffic.
Adding BroadProximity code to WIX
The tracking code for Modern iO must be placed in the <head> section of your website. Your WIX powered website has this option built in.
1. Once signed into your WIX website, go to the Dashboard.
2. Click the Site Actions button for the website you want to add the code to. Then click Edit Site.
3. From the top menu, click Settings and then Tracking & Analytics.
4. Click </> Custom. The same link is listed in two locations.
5. Add the Modern iO code into the area provided. Click Apply.
6. Verify that the code has been added and is turned on.
7. That’s it! Modern iO will start identifying your visitors to create leads and opportunities from your web traffic.
3. Paste your BroadProximity code into the Header
BroadProximity will start identifying your visitors to create leads and opportunities from your web traffic.
Adding BroadProximity code to Shopify
Method 1: Adding code to your Shopify Theme
Every Shopify theme is different. You can refer to your specific Shopify theme documentation to see if there is a way to inject code into the theme’s header or footer. This is the advanced method.
Method 2: Custom Plugin / Application
Shopify offers a custom App that makes adding code to thesection of your site a breeze. This is what the majority of our Shopify customers use and is the preferred method.
Once you add the App to your store, you can paste in the BroadProximity Tag and begin retargeting website visitors with Targeted Direct Mail (TDM)
Contact our team of dedicated advertising experts who can answer your questions and help you start achieving your goals.